service statistics in AWR

big

service statistics in AWR

big

Re: service statistics in AWR

I can't check the book, it is not publically available.
If you can revise your question and supply some data, I can help you on understanding that.
So probably, there is only one user and that's why they think that 517710 Total Wts are belong that that one user and do their analysis afterwards.
1 sec = 1000 ms

So they do the math -> 4,446 x 1000 / 517710 :)

However , I don't have the data so I can tell you whether or not this is a correct approach for calculating the IO cost of a db user.