sql server AG

Roshan
Hello Erman,

we are trying to configure a new AG in sql server 2019.

'10.114.1.*' and '10.104.1.*' belong to the same subnet. Only one IPv4 and/or one IPv6 address from each subnet is allowed. For an advanced configuration, see the Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) administrator to create a customized configuration through the Cluster Manager.

Despite using IP with different subnets for primary and DR, I am getting above error.

Is it a bug on WIndows?

Re: sql server AG

SQL Server is not in my scope. But I ll try to help..

Did you go through the following ?

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/sql-server-blog/how-to-create-multiple-listeners-for-same-availability-group/ba-p/384028