system encountered error.

raiq1
Dear Erman sir,

We are frequently facing a EBS system encountered error and users are not be able to access the html pages.

I have only solution is to bounce oacore & apache to fix it but not get the permenant solution, need your advice to fix this issue.

For your investigation, check the attached log fileserror.jpgOracle_Error.rtf.

Regards,

Re: system encountered error.

Probably you use the jdbc connection.
But there are some open cases in Oracle Support and in that cases, the workaround is restarting the oacore and apache as you do -> R12:AP: Payables - Supplier Entry Error JBO-25036: An invalid object operation was invoked (Doc ID 861085.1)

*Check the following MOS note, you may give it a try ->

Receiving Framework Exceptions JBO-25036 In Self Service Pages (Doc ID 2409788.1)

Also make your users clear their browser caches ->
R12: When Selecting the Search Projects Link Error JBO-25036 Is Encountered (Doc ID 1994707.1)
Error On OA Framework Pages - oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException, FND_GENERIC_MESSAGE, JBO-25036 (Doc ID 1607136.1)
 --- just in case..

Re: system encountered error.

raiq1
Hi,

As you have mentioned that we used jdbc connection, how do I know for the connection, can you explain us and advice what connection we used to prevent this error.

You have mentioned 4 metalink notes for same issue , one action we have used to bounce oacore & apache but it is not a permanent  solution because if users are complainn its gives us weird situation .

As per  note 1607136.1  to change the FND_JDBC_USABLE_CHECK=false to true , Can we goahead to change this parameter to true and check the issue.

please advice.

Regards,

Raiq

Re: system encountered error.

I already sent you the things you can do.

Consider the action plan given in ->

Receiving Framework Exceptions JBO-25036 In Self Service Pages (Doc ID 2409788.1)

Implement it a your TEST environment , first.. Do your tests, and then consider taking it to PROD.