upgrade 2 node RAC to 19c - EBS

satish
Dear erman,

We are on 12.1.0.2 2 node rac.
We have completed grid upgrade.

We are upgrading oracle home  from 12.1.0.2 to 19c.

 We are following Using Oracle 19c Oracle RAC Multitenant (Single PDB) with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 ( Doc ID 2530665.1 )

Section 4: Installing Oracle Database 19c Oracle RAC Software on Grid Infrastructure 19c

Apply patches as listed in Section 2.2, Step 3: "Apply additional 19c RDBMS patches" of Document 2552181.1

 Interoperability Notes: Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 with Oracle Database 19c. Do not run any of the post-installation instructions at this point as those will be completed after the upgrade.

Immediately after the installation,we have:

Apply additional 19c RDBMS patches like RU,ojvm.

Do we have to apply the patches on both the nodes?
Do we need to use opatchauto or opatch apply?

Pls need your suggestions.

Thanks,
Satish