upgrade 2 node RAC to 19c - EBS

satish
Dear Erman,

We are in process of upgrading 12.1.0.2 EBS RAC to 19c.Following Using Oracle 19c Oracle RAC
Multitenant (Single PDB) with Oracle E-Business
Suite Release 12.2 (Doc ID 2530665.1)

We have created an Oracle RAC Container database (CDB) and ran $ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/ bin/txkGenCDBTsAdmin.pl which created listener.ora and tnsnames.ora.

But unfortunately we have overwritten the files with12c $TNS_ADMIN.

We have upgraded the database already and now we are in Section 7: Plugging in the Oracle Database 19c Non- CDB Database as a PDB

Can we run the $ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/bin/ txkGenCDBTsAdmin.pl statement again to create the tns files for CDB or is there anv sample tns files, so that we will create accordingly to our environment. Please guide.

Thanks,
Satish

Re: upgrade 2 node RAC to 19c - EBS

Probably yes.. We run that script again for instance, while adding a RAC node. (Ref: Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1: Adding or Deleting 19c Oracle RAC Nodes (Doc ID 2617780.1)) That script is to create CDB TNS files. It seems it okay to execute that script again but to be sure, we need to review its contents(the perl script itself)

Re: upgrade 2 node RAC to 19c - EBS

satish
Dear erman,

We ran the script again and it created t he files.

Thank You,
Satish