OEM 13C

Arsalan

Hello Arslan,

I install OEM 13.2 on OL 7.9 successfuly In test server

--STATUS

Console Server Host        : oem.localdomain
HTTP Console Port          : 7788
HTTPS Console Port         : 7803
HTTP Upload Port           : 4889
HTTPS Upload Port          : 4903
EM Instance Home           : /u01/app/oracle/gc_inst/em/EMGC_OMS1
OMS Log Directory Location : /u01/app/oracle/gc_inst/em/EMGC_OMS1/sysman/log
OMS is not configured with SLB or virtual hostname
Agent Upload is locked.
OMS Console is locked.
Active CA ID: 1
Console URL: https://oem.localdomain:7803/em
Upload URL: https://oem.localdomain:4903/empbs/upload

WLS Domain Information
Domain Name            : GCDomain
Admin Server Host      : oem.localdomain
Admin Server HTTPS Port: 7102
Admin Server is RUNNING

Oracle Management Server Information
Managed Server Instance Name: EMGC_OMS1
Oracle Management Server Instance Host: oem.localdomain
WebTier is Up
Oracle Management Server is Up
JVMD Engine is Up

BI Publisher Server Information
BI Publisher Managed Server Name: BIP
BI Publisher Server is Up

BI Publisher HTTP Managed Server Port   : 9701
BI Publisher HTTPS Managed Server Port  : 9803
BI Publisher HTTP OHS Port              : 9788
BI Publisher HTTPS OHS Port             : 9851
BI Publisher is locked.
But i can not access
it give Error

The connection for this site is not secure192.168.0.226
uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Note .firwall is off in window,

but OEM work fine in linux remotly but not access by windows

Re: OEM 13C

Arsalan

when i access within the linux

it give bellow errore when i click on each type of link

Re: OEM 13C

Did you see the following? ->

How to solve ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH when try to access OEM 13c interface with Google Chrome navigator (Doc ID 2809688.1)

Re: OEM 13C

Arsalan

Hi sir,

now i can access only in intenet explorer with below error.

Note this errore is also with in linux when i try to login on it by remolty

Re: OEM 13C

Please check the MOS Note -> EM13c : Login to Enterprise Manager 13c Cloud Control Gives Pop-up Error emT:ch_aot1 (Doc ID 2114816.1)

Re: OEM 13C

Arsalan

Hi Arslan,

Actully i don;t have oracle support users, when i copy error on google they show me go for oracle support site,so there no other site to guide me ,

If you guide me how to solve it that is best.

Thanks

Re: OEM 13C

You should have a MOS account Arsalan..

This issue seems related with the screen reader settings..

It is probably due to screen reader Accessibility mode is selected in EM console. Disable/unselect it an retry.

Re: OEM 13C

Arsalan

Thank Arslan
problem have solved.