Upgrade OBIEE 11g to OAS 5.5/ 5.9

Zaheer
Hi Arslan,

I have upgraded my existing OBIEE 11.1.1.7 to OAS 5.5. All dashboards and analytics have been successfully imported in OAS 5.5. I have a scenario in which each user has to dynamically navigate to different dashboard once he/she logins. In OBIEE 11g repository session variable PORTALPATH  was being used for the said purpose. However this PORTALPATH variable is discarded in OAS 5.5.
Kindly assist, if I can use the existing PORTALPATH variable in OAS 5.5 or if there exists some alternative mechanism to navigate each user to different dashboard.

Thanks.

Re: Upgrade OBIEE 11g to OAS 5.5/ 5.9

OAS right? Not OAC. Okay.
Check the MOS note -> How To Enable Oracle Analytics Server (OAS) Deprecated Features That Are Disabled By Default (Doc ID 2622528.1)

Section - Act-As, EBS ICX Cookie SSO, system session variables (e.g. PORTALPATH etc.)

Re: Upgrade OBIEE 11g to OAS 5.5/ 5.9

HarisAli1986
Can you please share the Document

Re: Upgrade OBIEE 11g to OAS 5.5/ 5.9

I can't.. This is a MOS note. Please login to MOS and get it..

Re: Upgrade OBIEE 11g to OAS 5.5/ 5.9

HarisAli1986
Please share the MOS note ID

Re: Upgrade OBIEE 11g to OAS 5.5/ 5.9